Face Yoga is a completely natural alternative to anti-aging remedies. By practicing a series of facial exercises you can learn to tone the muscles beneath the facial skin and increase facial circulation and blood flow which results in a more youthful and radiant complexion.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Droopy eyelids?
- “Crows-feet” getting deeper?
- Longer and deeper nasolabial folds (aka, lines around your mouth)?
- Forehead lines more noticeable?
- Corners of your mouth falling?
- Wrinkles on your neck?
- Jawline getting rounder?
- Skin texture changing? Dryer? Rougher?
Face Yoga may be the key towards solving these common issues.
Tones under the eyes which reduces eye puffiness and increases blood circulation.Lifts the side of the face thus reducing nasolabial folds and double chin.Lifts the forehead and eyebrows for a general upper face lift plus it improves your complexion.Opens the eyes, wakes you up, relaxes the eyebrow muscles and helps prevent/reduce “11” lines.
• Cheeks, jawline & eye exercises
• Drinking hot water
Exercises 2-3 times a day
• Toned face, less droopy eyelids, slimmer face line
After practicing face yoga for 4 months, I noticed less nasolabial folds, forehead wrinkles, and crows feet.
My complexion has greatly improved resulting in a more youthful appearance in my face.